No joke, we went from 104 (F) weather (40 c) to Winter the very next day…Been a bit of a shock to the system.
- Try on jackets and coats, get rid of ones that I haven’t worn in either years or ever.
- Look into making my own candles and getting my own quotes on jars. (I was initially inspired by this after thinking about putting Magical Monday on a candle jar for myself. Then I thought why not look more into this?)
- Try to create candles with certain fragrances as well…Try to research into what a “motivating” fragrance might be, for example.
- Finish up writing the review for “Lord of Shadows”.
- Look into healthy Winter recipes.
3 thoughts on “May Goals”
Great goals! I have so much to do, I don’t even know where to start. *sigh* I’ll get there, slowly but surely!
I love that episode of the Simpsons by the way! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
One step at a time! Otherwise it can get overwhelming!