My birthday is in April, so I’m hoping to do a lot of fun goals…But I have to do some serious work too!
(Seriously you would not it’s Autumn here at the moment…It’s 96.8 F today! = 36 C)
- Find some low cholesterol recipes…I went to the doctors and my cholesterol is a bit high, so over the next month they want me to lower it. It has been amazing after that and looking at the actual packaging on food, how much sodium there is in everything! I need to sit down and look up/write some recipes.
- I’ve decided that I’m going to have a “slumber pj movie night” for my birthday, it’s going to be held in the first weekend of May.
- For my birthday I am going to look into having a “make your own smoothie” bar, since I can’t really drink. See how I can have movies and games at the same time.
- Maybe…Maybe looking at hiring outdoor furniture for my partners house for my birthday…Maybe…
- Look for a frame that will fit 4 A4 size pictures in…Maybe ask for one for my birthday,lol
- Try Winter jeans/pants on, make sure that they still fit.
- Too finish “Lord of Shadows” and write up a review