I have a Blog Post coming up that is thanking a lot of people and what they have done for me this year (including you all). The post is kind of I’m not really making resolutions next year. Then I thought that instead of resolutions, I was going to make plans instead. I feel like if I write resolutions, they just wont happen. I don’t know what it is, but for some reason as soon I say or write “resolution”, it just wont happen. It has to be something psychological.
Here are some plans that I have for 2018:
- Make my Blog more “book” orientated.
- Make my Instagram more blog orientated.
- I have bought a 2018 planner/organiser and I’ve already started using
- Get people phone numbers and addresses, I used to have them on my phone. Then one day (I must have had an update) and they were all gone!
- Exercise a lot more.
- Meditate a lot more.
- I want to start travelling again, this last year I haven’t been able to travel. Since I have travel anxiety.
- I want to throw a couple of parties and make one of them themed….Like a fun way of saying thank you to those who have helped me this year.
- I would love to get into streaming, but I am so nervous!
- I am definitely going to start doing more Christmas, people really loved my Christmas cards. They were great because you can make them to match the person’s personal personality or interests.
- Spend less money on clothes! I had one of those years where I bought things only on sale. After time though you realise you are still spending a lot on clothes.
Do you have resolutions or plans?