Usually on a Thursday I do Cee’s Photography “Share Your World” Unfortunately Cee has been having trouble with her internet. So she’s had to rehash the questions she used from last week for this week as well. You can find the questions here though, if you’d like to give them a go.
Which means that I am going with something a little different this Thursday instead. I’m trying to keep positive in these last couple of weeks of the year. What I’d like to so is write about 5 of my favourite things. I was trying to find one of those “Get to know me” type, but I just wasn’t “feeling them” if that makes senses? So let’s talk about things us happy, but also why they do.
I’d also like to talk and share about things that make us happy, that people may not see coming! Let’s get to know the world a little bit more. Let’s mix it up a little bit! Feel free to tag me if you decide to do this or just write in the comments! I want to make these last two weeks of the holidays so happy.
Well not *that* Mix…I love their songs though!
- Favourite combination of foods: I LOVE…Absolutely love, especially and mainly only during Winter and before you ask or wonder, it is probably incredibly unhealthy (I don’t want to know) I love mixing two minute noodles (chicken flavoured of course) and mac’and cheese…It is SO yummy! Also full of the much comfort.
- Your favourite YouTube Channel…If you don’t watch YouTube…What is your favourite television show?: Mine has changed over the years, obviously. At the moment though my favourite YouTube channel to watch is “Simon’s Cat”.
- Your favourite movie right now: Right now it is Ferdinand…The Bull. I think because of my star sign (I’m a Taurus) I love Bulls. It’s just an adorable film and I would highly recommend it! Espeically over the holidays.
- What is your favourite song right now?: I am really into Celtic music right now. One of the songs that I have on repeat is by “The Celtic Woman” and it’s called (let’s see if I can write this right) Teir Abhaile Riu.
- If you like to make food, what is your favourite food to make? If you don’t really making food, what is your favourite food?: There are these biscuits that I love to make. I always follow the recipes and then I make heaps of them and they all get eaten! Fudgy-wudgy chocolate cookies
Feel free to tag me if you decide to do this or just write in the comments! I want to make these last two weeks of the holidays so happy.