49. Things you like about Winter
Even though it’s Summer here, it still actually feels like Winter is here still. It was literally reported on the news that over the pass week, at the start of the week. That there was going to be 3 months of rain in three days and it has most have definitely felt like it!
I am also not really a big “Winter” person, I tend to get very miserable and not being able to just head out when I want too can be frustrating (but this can also happen in Summer, just with a little heat). I find it can also be easier to cool down, then to warm up. Nothing to seems to ache in Spring/Summer either.
However, there are a few things that I do enjoy about Winter:
- Having a hot drink, especially on a cold, rainy night. I like to just hold it in my hands.
- It’s more of an excuse for cuddling!
- Those long hot showers and baths.
- I look good in a coat!
- Wrap yourself up in bed with a good book!