I think to start off this month of health goals I am definitely going to stick with having a cup of water every day and a piece of fruit at least three times a week. Just doing these two alone made me feel so much more better.
- I’ve decided to change my meditations to my health goals, since it’s just as important to take care of my mental health. I want to increase my meditations to 3 times a week. Twice a week is fine, but I feel like I could better if I do it three times a week.
- I’m also looking at getting my meditations onto my iPod, so I can listen too them when I’m on the bus or start getting anxious in public.
- I need to do stretches again to make my legs strong again. I need to find an app or some kind of video I can do stretches too. I’ll be doing this three times a week once I find a suitable exercise.
- I’ll also be keeping up with the Fitness Marshall, but switching up the songs.
- I also want to find a lotion that will help give me less “blemishes”. I’m 33 and I still get blemishes all over my face!
- At least twice a week I’ll will “go to sleep” between 11-11:30…Turn everything off, all lights, no t.v. playing in the background.
- Start taking fish oil tablets every day.