Last week I made a post about my first month of goals for myself that I was going to achieve by the end of September. Then over the weekend I had a lot of things happen in the space of 48 hours. Mainly the big one my Dad was unexpectedly taken to hospital. I mean REALLY unexpected. He was visiting his GP then the next thing he was taken to hospital. They think that he had a mini heart attack. He is alright now, but it was scary!
It seems to have been that around birthdays this year, everyone has gotten seriously ill.
- Two parties – One 30th and another 60th, both had a heart attack within the week of their birthday.
- One 70th had a stroke.
- Someone I know who is only 32 has cancer
So as you can imagine then my health has become a main priority. Too get myself checked out and see what I need to do. I have decided to make posts with different goals, rather than my regulars one from earlier this week. I guess you might want to look at them as both a mental health post and a physical health post.
- Three pieces of fresh fruit a week…I know this sounds shocking, since you’re supposed to have some every day. With so many food options out there, it just seems quiet easy to just not eat fruit.
- Once a week I will make a meal from scratch – This one should be interesting!
- Three times a walk a 15 minute walk. One at my partners house and two at my house.
- Half an hour with the “Fitness Marshall” twice a week. Check him out!
- Drink one cup of water a day. This is another thing that has shocked me, how little water I drink as well!
There is a Simpson quote for everything!