Here we have it, my very first monthly goals…September version!
Let’s see how this goes!
- I will write at one least one Blog post under my Category “Single in a small city”. I always have trouble with this category.
- There are two books that I am reading at the same time…I will get through at least half of both of them and finish off at least one. The one that I finish I will write a review in October (can you believe one month from now it’ll be October!) for it. (Please see what I”m reading with my Goodreads profile)
- Go through my dresses and get rid of at least 3-5 of them.
- Head out to a movie and dinner with my partner. This is always an issue for me because of my anxiety issues. I tend to do better when we see a movie I actually want to see.
- Not take Panadol (Ibuprofen) for one of the long trips and start taking my new natural medicine instead.
- I am going to start meditating at least twice a week.
- I also want to buy a daily planner. My plan is to get one of these this week!
- I need to also work out a “planned” week off from all works that I go too. I need it!
I hope that I haven’t made to many goals! I’m kind of excited,lol