What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
- Wake up feeling refreshed AND not waking up not too early and not to late, maybe snuggling in for a little bit.
- Playing with the pets, even if I have to pick up their toilet business in the process.
- At some point I’ll be reading and writing something
- I’ll get to chat with the best people from all over the world while watching safarilive at the same time.
- There’ll be a long shower in there somewhere.
- I’ll clean out a lot of things! Not clean up, but clean out some of my “stuff” and get rid of it.
- Although I might also clean something that’s been bugging me.
- If it’s around Christmas, I might actually go out Christmas shopping…for a few hours,lol
- Catch up on favourite shows, I usually do this when I’m eating my lunch.
Complete this sentence: My favorite place in the whole world…..
Where ever the people and animals I love the most are…Lame, but true!
Who was your best friend in elementary school (prior to age 12)?
I had a couple, I’m not “friends” persay with them anymore. However, one of the brilliant things about Facebook is I’ve been able to find each of them on there. It’s been great! The funny thing is, it’s interesting to see how much we get along with still. I haven’t seen some of these people for over 20 years and yet I could still hang out with them quiet happily and I’m sure that we’d still have a lot of fun. Sure, on Facebook we usually represent ourselves in a positive light and they might be terrible people, but I just don’t think so,lol
What inspired you this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
Please read my Blog post of “If you do or watch anything this week“.