I have been so fascinated with all the programs of the executed Romanov family that were brutally murdered. I’m not 100% sure if this year is a significant year for the executions, but there seems to be a lot of works coming out about it, like this one:
See inside Ipatiev House where the Russian Royals were executed (Courtesy of nine.com.au)
For a quick break down of who the Romanov Royal Family is, here it is:
- After the Romanov Royal Family were excuted there has been no royal family to rule since.
- There have been many rumours that one of the daughters “Anastasia” managed to escape (although very unlikely). Disney even made a movie on this myth.
- The father or leader of the Royal Family was also known as the “Tsar”.
- The day after the Royal Family were killed, other close Royal Family members were also killed.
- Some of the daughters/Princesses did not die easy deaths. Their clothes were sown in with diamonds, which actually protected them from the bullets and bayonets.
- The time of the actual execution was a big mess as the soldiers were drunk and just threw in gas type bombs, which didn’t just injury the Royal Family, but many of the people in the room.
- No one knows exactly knows how much influence Rasputin had over the family, but it was definitely a strong old, especially over the Queen Alexandra Feodorvona.
- You should all watch the documentary “Russia’s Lost Princesses” The Princesses seemed like they were really sweet girls.
Uploaded by: Rosie7p
Published on Aug 18, 2010
Song: Once Upon A December
Video made by: Rosie7p