I usually do these posts on a Friday because it’s give me a whole week to reflect from the last one. I can’t help but start to dream of Summer though even before Friday. Due to me being in the Southern Hemisphere, we are heading towards the colder weather. Each day is getting that little more warmer. Hence why I am writing this Blog earlier than I usually do, because being cold makes me think of all the lovely warm things Summer brings with it.
- Dresses and Skirts
- Ice Blocks…I don’t really eat ice cream, mainly ice blocks.
- It feels easier to travel to places.
- Places just seem nicer to visit. Not only do I mean actual places seems nice to visit, but as my above answer says, travelling just seems more pleasant.
- It’s usually lighter outside for longer.
- For me, being in the southern hemisphere, means that Summer is during Christmas. Lots of public holidays, lots of seeing people you love.
- Going for leisurely walks with my dog, instead of rushed ones, hoping we don’t get wet and cold…and potentially getting ourselves sick.
- New Years is also over Summer and this year we’re going to be going to a hotel looking over a popular beach. It’s going to be fantastic!