Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Write a post to show your award.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I was really happy and honoured to receive this “Versatile Blogger Award” nomination, and I have finally been able to get around to it.
Thank you so much Emilyxonline for nominating me! You should definitely head over there and check out her really lovely Blog, you wont regret it! Please give her some love as well as she heads into surgery!
So what is this award all about
Versatile Blogger Award — It is an award given by a blogger to another blogger which is new in the world of blogging to help them gain confidence and push them to do a good job on what they’re doing. It is also designed to help other bloggers be discovered.
If you check out the top of my post you will find the set of rules you need to follow for this tag!
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I have been seeing a hypnotherapist for about 5 months about, my first appointment was in December. I have learnt that Hypnotherapy wont work for everyone, it is helping me too manage my anxiety issues, but I have noticed that I’m not “cured” either. Hypnotherapy won’t work on everyone and it works at different levels for people and my Hypnotherapist made that very clear too me on the very first visit and I think that’s why I respect him so much.
- I’m at a point in my life where I feel completely torn all the time. It’s very stressful. Whenever I’m at my partners hour I miss my house and my dog and my Mum and my bed, and then when I’m at my home I miss everything about my Partner and his cat. I’m trying to move into my partners house, but finding a permanent job up there is proving difficult.
- I’m at that point where I very much dislike going on Facebook or Instagram, the only place I really enjoy going “on” anymore is Twitter. I have a feeling that’s because you don’t always get a lot of “suggested” posts on there. You get to see what you want too see. You also don’t get other peoples suggested posts, because they’re posting horrible things. Even the promoted ads don’t bug me.
- The last couple of years I’ve been chucking things out, and oh my goodness, I have a lot of stuff! Just recently we’ve been going through a lot of boxes that haven’t been opened in about 10 years, I have a lot of stuff!
- Writing about having a lot of stuff. At the end of each season I wash all the Summer/Winter/Spring and Autumn clothing that I wore during that season and start chucking out the tops/pants etc that I did not wear during that season. Usually as a season ends I realise how much clothing I have and they don’t all fit in again. In the first couple of weeks as the new season begins I will chuck out clothing from the last season.
- I have Googled myself and I can’t find much on myself. It actually takes me quiet a while to find myself anywhere, which is kind of great too. Even my Facebook profile, because I use a nickname as my last name. So people have a hard time finding me. There’s some good tricks there!
- I’m very low maintenance ,style wise, it’s probably border line lazy to some. Even brushing my hair annoys me at the moment, but that’s probably because it’s really long and takes me about 10-15 minutes to brush it and still ends up in a huge knot 30 minutes later.
15 Bloggers I will nominate in this award:
Sorry I keep meaning to say that if you want to do this, please feel free!