15. Things you like Spring/Autumn (it’s Autumn here at that time)
I’m just going to start with saying that it’s actually Autumn here at the moment, instead of Spring like it is overseas. Spring is probably my favourite month of the year though, Winter is gone and it’s not yet really hot like it is in Summer.
- Well my Birthday month is within Autumn…So that’s always a great start to the season.
- I love seeing all the browning leaves on the ground and even though I’m an adult, I love to kick at them.
- It starts making for the start of cuddling weather.
- I can finally start wearing my gorgeous jumpers and coats again.
- Easter is here…Although over the years I’ve gotten less and less chocolate, which is fine, because I never ate it…We have a lot of public holidays which means seeing family and friends. Before nesting in for the Winter.