As I write this I am having a pretty sad day, so I thought that I would write something that would cheer me up a lot and that is to write about things I have to look forward too this year. Whether that be they are GOING to happen or I just WANT them to happen. Sometimes I feel like having something to look forward too. even if it’s far in the future, I always find something to look forward to cheers me up. After all, time can sneak up really fast! So I have come up with a little list of what I have to look forward to this year:
- Travelling to Melbourne and not just to see my brother for his birthday (since his birthday smack bang in the middle of Winter).
- Take some serious looking into doing a “side business” even if it’s something tiny. See, I am incredibly bad at believing in myself.
- Move in with my partner.
- Getting a job with PERMANENT hours, no more casual work.
- Do more writing…By that I don’t mean with my Blogging, I love to write Fiction stories, even if none of them get published. I have so many ideas in my head.
- Going to Sydney at some point this year.
- Instead of having a birthday party, looking into hosting a Winter Solstice party and what that might entail. They sound like fun!
- This may not be *fun* but I want to start eating healthy and doing some sort of exercise and some exercise I’ll stick with. I’m not overweight BUT since I hurt my leg a couple of year ago I have gotten lazy.
Uploaded by: guardianmonkey