One thing I can say about this latest American election is that it truly has brought out some really truly astounding arguments, or why it is okay for either side to have done what they’ve done. Many of the arguments I have seen are:
- The memes! Just plain memes, other peoples words in a flashy picture. If you truly believe in something use your OWN words to fight for you.
- People who stand with Trump claiming “fake news” and then used Muslim women in chains saying the picture was live from the latest women’s march -.-
- People who tell others to “get over” the fact that Trump is now President, while complaining how complacent we had become…Which I agree with, we had become complacent, and I love that people are making sure the politicians know WE ARE WATCHING YOU…But which way do you want it…Complacent or Not?
- Fake Accounts: Because nothing says “I believe in what I’m saying and I know who I am and I have a backbone and I believe in my convictions” Like a fake account and no one has to know who you are.
- Well your side was accused of raping children too…So that somehow makes it okay for our side to be accused of raping children, because the other side was accused of it too. I think this one annoys me the most…It’s not OKAY for either side okay? I don’t care if the other side did it too, it doesn’t suddenly make it “okay” for your side to have done it … This is what is wrong with the world…