What’s your most memorable (good or bad) airplane flight?
I get motion sickness so they always tend to not be great, but it’s why I prefer to travel during the day, even during Winter/horrible weather. Mainly because you fly over the clouds and seem to encounter very little turbulence.
How many bones, if any, have you broken?
Luckily I have not broken any bones…Yet! Knock on Wood!
If you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? (guest can be dead, alive, famous or someone you just know)
Oh, I really like this question! One of my guests would have to be Audrey Hepburn, I just find her and her life incredibly fascinating and definitely a life well lived! I would love to interview my Poppa Joe, just so I can see him one more time, but also because he did have such a great mind. I’d love to know what he makes of certain things now.
Make a Currently List: What are you reading, watching, listening to, eating, needing, wanting, and missing right now?
- Keeping Faith – Jodi Picoult (I’ve actually been “Reading” this one for a couple of months now).
- Q.I (UK)
- I am relistening to Within Temptation and Enyas new album!
- I had a mixture for dinner, pumpkin soup, spring rolls and fried rice.
- I need something that stops my leg aching >.<
- I am also wanting something that stops my leg aching…and a Library job!
- My baby boo =D hehe