As I mentioned before in one of my recent posts “Blog Block” I have this thing for music when it comes to mood. Music, for me, is almost like a mood ring…You can tell how I’m feeling by the music I listen too.
“Jared Leto – Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio”.
So I thought that I would make up a list of the general songs I listen to, depending on my mood, please feel free to share this list or tag other people in the list.
- Creative Block: Anything Celtic sounding
- Angry: Anything by AC/DC…Anything metal or rock
- Happy: (This may be a cliche) “Happy” by Pharell Williams
- Getting ready for fun/party/dancing: “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson
- General Happiness: Anything by Delta Goodrem
- Sadness: Wendy Matthews