If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
Yard Work! Definitely yard work! The others I kind of enjoy cooking and cleaning and they are almost therapeutic for me, but I loathe yard work. It’s just something that I have never gotten into. My mum has been overseas for the last couple of weeks and I’ve had to upkeep her flowers and they are still alive, but I’ve so not enjoyed it at all!
What makes you laugh the most?
I’d have to say that it’s a combination of my puppy, my partner and my Mum. They just know me really well. My Dog is great because she’s just a silly fluffy bundle of awesome. Sometimes when I get to wake up with her, she’s so happy to wake up to in the morning. She’s all bright and sparkly and wiggles with her tail wagging a lot, hehe
What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Oh wow! This was definitely a strain for my brain. The first thing that popped into my head though, was I used to LOVE this ‘lunch meat’ called Fritz. It’s made from the Devon sausage and they are usually cut up into slices (to put on sandwiches).
List at least five favorite flowers or plants.
- I love any kind of Blossom type trees, they are just gorgeous. Especially when they are in full bloom.
- Love Lilies, I know that they are associated with Death and so forth. They are utterly beautiful though, all of them.
- I love sunflowers, they are so bright, beautiful and happy.
- Roses, it might be a cliché, but they are a cliché for a reason!
- There is nothing like a great big Oak tree. They are so magnificent and just so magical in the right setting.
2 thoughts on “Share Your World … Week 14”
Thanks so much for sharing this week. I really enjoyed reading your responses. 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person
I really enjoy doing your posts =D