I actually made this last week for an Heroes and Villains party I went to last week and I decided to put an “Easter theme spin” on it.
- Buy white bunny ears.
- Gather paintbrushes (I used a roll brush to do the majority of the painting).
- Gather red and black paint.
- Wrap cling wrap around the headband of the headband.
- Paint one ear black and one ear read (Try not press down to hard as paint will soak through…
- Wait for each ear to dry individually.
- Once both ears are painted and dry, unwrap cling wrap.
- Using a paintbrush fill in the white spots that you wish to cover up.
- Wait for paint to dry.
- Place on head =D