In your native language which letter or character describes you best? Why?
I wish that I spoke another language, I’ve always wanted to speak Spanish or Elvish (lol), unfortunately though I only speak English =/
What is your greatest extravagance?
I know what I would like to be extravagant about. In fact just the past weekend I went to a convention and this convention was one of those “nerdy/geeky” type of conventions. They had a couple of stores there that had some gorgeous figurines and I told my partner “I wish I had enough money so I could have a house with a room for just “stuff” lol
Do you prefer exercising your mind or your body? How frequently do you do either?
It actually depends, I’ve been really badly injured in my leg over the last couple of weeks. Which has meant a lot of sitting around and a lot of thinking. I’ve been trying to get into my exercising my body a lot more, but I’ve kind of hit a snag obviously,lol. I’ve always felt though you have to exercise both as you see fit, you need to listen to your body and mind and see what they need.
List at least 5 things that makes you laugh.
- My puppy when she has one of her “crazy minutes” and runs about the house.
- Any good comedy shows, sometimes I need to watch one before bed.
- My partner when he relaxes, he can be quite silly,lol
- There is a Drag Queen that I LOVE (apart from my brother, he’s the best one out there!) and her and her brother have this YouTube channel that I have just discovered and it’s amazing! Search for “Bro’Laska” in YouTube.
- Pretty much any cute animal/animal fail video…Check those out too,lol