Wow! I completely cannot believe that we are up to Week 40! Only twelve weeks to go now!
If you have been to a foreign country name those you have been too?
I have been to a few (and hope to return to each of them very soon!)…I have been to America and the United Kingdom (England). They are both great countries for both very different reasons. I actually travelled from America to England and since I was staying in Arizona, to go from that to the green of England…Was an amazing difference!
Is the glass half empty or half full? What type of glass is it and what is in the glass?
I really liked this question, I am probably a “half full” type of person. However, I think sometimes I’ll be a half full person with either tea, vodka or juice…Depends on the situation and the person that I’m with!
If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
Oh my goodness, I would have to choose between seafood and lasagne…Or can I put them together?!
List: List at least five places worth shopping.
- My favourite of all time now is “BooHoo” online (this one if from Australia, but they deliver worldwide)
- I used to really love this place “Ice Design“, but I’ve gone off them a little…Every time I go in there, the sizes change.
- I LOVE this shop “Typo” it full of great office and bedroom/living area knick knack type stuff.
- Just the classic of all time “Ebay“
- There are also a lot of places that I think are worth shopping but some may be too expensive for me to constantly buy from.