So I have had one of my best friends break up with her partner recently (which I was glad about, he was the definition of douche!lol…But I have been very good and not bashing him though,lol). Now my best friend is absolutely not good at being single. Pretty much when she’s single the rest of us who are in relationships can’t really be lovely dovey type thing.
It made me start to think though, there are both benefits to being single and being in a relationships. I’ve always been on of those people who is completely fine being single, but once I’m in a relationship, I tend to end up falling hard and fast. So here are the five reasons I think being single are good, and being a relationship is good too.
- Freedom! Not answering to anyone…
- Save money…All the money all for you!
- Flirting…You can flirt all you want without feeling guilty, and have celebrity crushes!
- Not shaving…(Oh, I miss this one!) When you’re single, if you don’t want to shave…You don’t have to!
- Did I mention the freedom part? You can go out when you want, you can get dressed up or dress as a slob when you want…So much freedom!
- Cuddles!…And the other thing…You know what I mean~.^(unless of course your not into that until marriage!)
- Sometimes you can actually save a lot of money while dating, IF your partner and you are on the same path.
- Dating your best friend (Nawww)
- Dating your crush! (Oh la! la!)
- Lonely…This one is interesting, if you have a good partner, you’ll never feel alone…If you have a bad partner, you will ALWAYS feel alone!
Uploaded by: Hannah Witton
Musical Bethan joins me to discuss what’s better: being in a relationship or being single? What do you think is better?
Watch the video on Bethan’s channel: http://youtu.be/xGhU-sJYHlM